Saturday, October 19, 2013

Gathering the Troops



Mr. Squire is away again this weekend, so I'm by myself until Tuesday.  Different husbands show their love in different ways.  Last night, I came home to see the above displayed on our bed, which just went to prove...

My husband knows how to love me the right way.  

(Thing is, I don't quite know what is going on in this scene.  Doggy and Mr. Taley apparently have everyone else's rapt attention, and there is an unpictured sign above their heads that reads, "It's time to go!"  So... not sure if they are telling everyone else to leave--which would make no sense, because they are kind and would not set away their brothers--or whether they are like Moses and Aaron, gathering the troops for an exodus. The latter seems more likely, but makes no sense since the animals already reside in the Promised Land of my care.  I will have to ask Mr. Squire to explain.)


No comments:

Post a Comment