Saturday, August 30, 2014

Month Seven of Pregnancy

Let's just recap month seven of this pregnancy.  We could label it in several different ways:

1.  The month in which I billed over 240 hours at work in preparation for trial.

2.  The month in which I spent all 31 days living out of five bags and sleeping in five different places.

3.  The month in which I cried every single weekend (and some weekdays -- but every weekend).

4.  The month in which my left eye began to twitch daily, with increasing frequency as the month wore on.

5.  The month in which I received almost 100 bedbug bites and learned more than I ever wanted to know about bedbugs.

6.  The month in which I hoped our bedbug situation would be resolved, with unpacking to happen on August 30-31...and the month in which I realized that wasn't going to happen.

7.  The month in which I realized that Month Eight might be just as bad.

1 comment:

  1. yikes! it's been a hard 7 months! will be praying that things finally settle down just a little for you. :-(

    ReplyDelete