Friday, April 29, 2016

Fwd: Directions

Mr. Squire recently took a trip, leaving me alone with Batty for the first time since she started at her new school. She is only there part
​-​
time, so I never drop her off and I never pick her up. It is always daddy who does all of that. So, kind of to my amusement and kind of to my embarrassment, Mr. Squire sent me a very detailed message to outline what exactly I should do and how I do it in order to find my way around and keep her routine the same. It was another reminder of how much Daddy does for the family. :)


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: daddy
Date: April 2016
Subject: Directions 
To: EmDash


Make sure you have her cup for water, and her bee bag w/ just milk and another cup and a bib.

Walk in.  
Say hi to Ms C at the desk and ask Batty to give her a smile.
Punch in xxxxx  enter. (code for Batty)

Go thru the door to enter and take a left and go down the hallway.  Bathrooms are on your left.  End of the hallway.  Ms K is in the corner, and Ms L the next door on the left. 

As you enter,  drop off her watercup on the counter to your right (there is a bin).
Also, to the left of the door, there are cubbies.  Put her bee bag on top (have her help you).  You can ask her if she wants Po Po.  (Since it's the first time, I would bring Po Po to next room).  Go back out and downhallway toward exit.  Instead of exiting on right, take a left, and then the first or second door to the left is where before care is.  I'm not sure who is there on Friday, but I think it's Ms. H.

Sit down with her for 5 minutes or so.  Hand her over to whoever the teacher is for a hug, and tell her you will be back at 6, a little on the later side.

Good Luck honey.


Pickup:
Ring the doorbell.  Someone should come get you.  Sign out.
Punch in XXXXX to sign out.  
Give her lots of hugs. 
I would enjoy the pickup.  
Sometimes she needs a few minutes before getting on bike/ in car.  But tell her firmly after 5 minutes or so that you will give her milk when you get home and thru the garage.




No comments:

Post a Comment