Saturday, April 26, 2014

Changing His Tune...

A week ago, I was struck with a debilitating bout of sciatica, which left me unable to walk without lots of pain.  It was so frightening.  Thankfully, God led me to a chiropractor who (together with my new daily stretching routine) seems to have fixed the problem, for now.

Of course, Mr. Squire is never one to take things too too seriously.  As soon as I started to improve (though with occasional signs of sciatica), he started spontaneously singing "My wife has sciatica!" around the house every night before bed.  The tune he chose was quite cheerful sounding, as if he was singing something more like "My wife won the lottery!"

So that went on for six days, until last night, when he changed the words to "My wife gave me sciatica!"  Seems he is now experiencing sciatica symptoms himself.  Poor guy.  But his new song is kind of funny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment