Sunday, January 25, 2015

Two More Songs for Junior

Somehow, being a mom has turned me into a lullaby composer!  Songs only my baby could love.  This is a song I sing to Junior many, many times a day:

G         C      C  C-D    E          D      C
There was a baby named Bathands

D     D     D-E-F   E        C
She had clammy bathands

G     E       D C-B    A
She wore a ducky suit

G       C      B    C
She went to sleep


And here is here tummy time song, which repeats itself in a cycle:

G    C    C          D    F     E -F      G
My bathands did her tummy time

A     G    F    G     F-E         E
She did not like tummy time

C     A   G         F-E
But she grew stronger

G     F         E-D
She grew stronger

F     E        D-C          B-A    G
She grew stronger every day

My bathands did her tummy time...

No comments:

Post a Comment