Saturday, September 26, 2015

Day 28

Today my online life on Facebook and Instagram came to a screeching halt.  We had dinner with friends--a married couple where both are federal prosecutors--and they advised me to stop posting any photos of Junior on social media of any kind. It's just too risky. 

Sadness. 

I'm not sure how to keep our beloved Northeast Family updated on Junior's growth without the ease of Facebook.  :(  I love sharing photos of my dear Junior...but...for now, until I come up with a viable solution, I'll stay away from posting any meaningful pictures on Facebook. 

Day 28 involved enjoying the fellowship and friendship of dear sisters from church at a baby shower, and dinner with our federal prosecutor friends.  It's going to be a big change -- starting all over again with a new church community.  All. Over. Again.  But there is promise and hope in this new venture, and we look forward to God leading and showing us what He has in store.


No comments:

Post a Comment