Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Surprise!



I totally don't deserve it, but God gave me an amazing husband.  Mr. Squire has a long string of amazing qualities, including being teachable, servant-hearted, crazy-funny and witty, harmlessly rascal-ish, and very thoughtful.  He is also whip-smart.  

Another thing is...he's very accommodating.  I guess growing up with three other siblings (and a live-in cousin) will do that to a person.  So, he has extended that quality to his marriage, where he indulges his wife's unusual love for stuffed animals.  Yesterday when I got home, he was out playing basketball with the neighborhood boys in the park down the block, but I found the above displayed for me to see.  Turns out that after coming home from school, Mr. Squire ran into Chinatown to pick up a hamigua and cherries for me!  Hamigua was my absolute favorite food during my trip to Xinjiang last year, so I was super-duper-duper excited to see a hamigua in our fridge.  And all the better that the surprise was "from Camel"! :) 

Lucky lucky, overblessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment