Friday, March 22, 2013

Gratitude for the Day

1.  It is Friday.  It is sunny outside. 
 
2.  A vexing case was dismissed today, with prejudice, with no right of appeal.  I can't say I'm not rejoicing.  And I'm beginning to breathe again.
 
3.  Today is Friday (it bears noting again), which means I'm heading to women's group tonight!  I love my many sisters and love walking with them and journeying with them.
 
4.  I'm not going to have to work this weekend.  First such weekend in a month.  I'm SO excited!
 
5.  Brother #2 is bringing my new retainer to Mr. Squire.  I hear from Brother #2's Fiancee that it is glittery and pretty.  I was shocked at all the options (zebra print, rainbow, glitter, etc.), and am excited for my new oral bling.  It's nice having so many dentists in the family (although I think the Squires take "family dynasty" to a whole new level in the dental world... I think there are no fewer than six Squire dentists - three in my generation and three in Daddy Squire's generation).
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment