Thursday, June 18, 2015

Learning to Walk Humbly - 11

  • Mr. Squire stayed up with me till 1AM last night as I worked on a firedrill late into the night.  His moral support was such an encouragement.
  • Mercy as I was almost late to my interview this morning.
  • A good interview - and even just the opportunity to interview for this position, which I've dreamed about for so long.
  • Encouragement and good reminders of God's sovereignty from my faithful, praying brothers and sisters.
  • Time to meet our newest niece tonight -- and time with our other niece and nephew, together with Junior.  Four cousins together! If we moved, I would miss this so much.
  • Enough energy for the day, and ability to come home on time after a very busy day at work.
  • Good chat with Mr. Squire about everything.
  • Junior fell asleep on my shoulder after nursing at bedtime.  Little snuggle bug.  I love snuggling with her!
  • Nice cool weather.  LOVE IT.
  • Thoughtful email from my sister Kim about health insurance/work.  Just another manifestation of her love for us, and that warms my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment