Monday, June 29, 2015

Learning to Walk Humbly

better sleep than the night before for all of us

Special fish, mushroom, and baby corn wrapped in tofu paper, cooked just for us by my dad. He has been showing us love by cooking yummy things for us and cleaning up after us and giving me hugs whenever I ask for them :)

Mom has been LOVING her time with Junior, and it makes me really happy to see her enjoying junior so much. She is very gentle and sweet with Junior, and I appreciate how much she loves my girl. 

Mom, Hobey, junior and I all went outlet shopping Today. I appreciated mom doing her usual thing: keeping me company, giving comments as appropriate, and folding/hanging clothes up as I finished trying them on. We have done this since I was a teenager. She went along today because she missed shopping with me. I imagine I will be that kind of mom one day too :). And I appreciated Hobey and junior being so patient as we spent quite a few hours out of the house. Junior was very smiley and happy throughout. 

Chick fil A for dinner! Always a hit. Spicy chicken sandwich and waffle fries and frosted lemonade. Yum. 

Yummy rainier cherries. And they are much cheaper here. 

Junior had a ball playing with my Cookie Monster, my clownfish, and my Pink Panthers. I am amazed that I am sharing my stuffies. 

We had such a laugh as we discovered that when I started to laugh, Junior would follow suit with a laugh. We did this for quite a few minutes, to everyone's delight. She brings us so much joy. 

No work again today!

Great weather. Simple and great times together. First drama-free visit in a long time. Very thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment