Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Learning to Walk Humbly - 3

Thankful for great gifts today...

  • Time for a morning walk with Mr. Squire and my girl.
  • Time even before that for some quiet playtime with my girl right when we both got up.  I went into her room and she was quietly sucking on the tag of the frog I gave her.  We had some good snuggles.
  • A short phone catch-up with my jie jie halfway across the world.
  • The kindness of strangers helping me in my job search - from our law-school alumni network to jie jie's friend at a pharma company.
  • Another interview opportunity! Had to turn it down because it is in Brooklyn (accidentally applied there) but was encouraged nonetheless by the opportunity. 
  • Sunshine and a beautiful day
  • Yummy lasagna by Mr. Squire
  • Time with Mr. Squire and Batty at night -- and Batty is standing/leaning on her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment