Sunday, July 12, 2015

Learning to walk humbly

this weekend I am most grateful for:

Junior refusing to nap yesterday afternoon until she rolled into me--so her back was against my front--whereupon she decided that was a good place to take a nap. Mommy was in snuggle heaven 

Same thing when she napped on me in the ergo at church today. Her little head against my heart. A little of that every day, and I would live to be 100. 

Picnic outside on the grass after church and as the sun was setting today. Kale salad, salmon and crackers, blueberries and cherries. 

Watching Junior crawl. She is crawling!!!!!

Hearing Junior laugh. And watching her smile and reach for me. Given the long hours I work, I naturally worry about our bond. But weekends like this one make me believe we are bonded just fine. :) that's definitely answered prayer. 

Took her out on walks both mornings along the river. Yesterday I introduced her to a host of flowers, including morning glories--a childhood favorite of mine. 

More sleep this morning. Thank goodness 

Celebration lunch for getting an interview (much belated)

Time to catch up with sisters at church--and touched by their love and prayers for me and Bathands

Always laughing with mr squire, the best companion ever. 




No comments:

Post a Comment