Monday, July 27, 2015

The Long Farewell: TV

TV came over for brunch and a dip in the pool yesterday.  It was great.

She was my first and closest friend at my current firm -- always ready to listen, and famous for bringing in Levain cookies, beard papas, and generous portions of home-cooked leftovers for any and all occasions:  good day. bad day. trial settled. you're the best mentor ever. you came back from vacation. it's wednesday. it's tuesday.  you have bedbugs.

My most ardent feminist friend, she taught me to be shameless about advancing women's causes.  She would have been a great influence (in that way and others) for Junior.

She moved to another firm while I was out on leave and firm life has never been the same.  Well..there's always Palmtreeville.


No comments:

Post a Comment